[IPython-User] Self-contained Mac app distribution for IPython Notebook

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Mar 12 17:12:58 CDT 2013

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Marc Liyanage <marc@entropy.ch> wrote:

> I'm working on a new self-contained Mac app that runs the IPython notebook server and connects a WebKit view to it on launch, for a double-clickable experience. It embeds a virtualenv with some popular extension modules.
>
> It would be nice to get this ready for PyCon at the end of this week, so I'm looking for some testing and feedback. There's a binary linked to from this page:

Just to say that while I'm not a mac user myself, I'm still thrilled
to see this!  Many thanks for the contribution, and we look forward to
meeting you at PyCon later in the week.

All the best,