[IPython-User] Self-contained Mac app distribution for IPython Notebook

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Tue Mar 12 18:41:21 CDT 2013

This looks good so far.  Would love to see something like this on the
Mac App Store.

In addition to putting the menu bar in the real menubar, it would be
great to remap all the keyboard shortcuts from Ctrl-m key to just
Command-key.

Aaron Meurer