[IPython-User] Self-contained Mac app distribution for IPython Notebook

Nitin Borwankar nborwankar@gmail....
Sat Mar 16 15:18:51 CDT 2013

Hi Marc,

I've tried both the Enthought and Continuum Analytics Python distributions
that have iPython built in.
Come with Mac installers. Plus many more packages and installable on my
10.7 OSX.

Am I missing something - what does this have that I don't get in those
distributions?
Perhaps a more liberal license that allows you to package this bundle with
3rd party applications?
That would be valuable.

Other than that Nnot sure of the value here?
Sorry to sound like a hater - that is not the intent here. I'd really like
to understand.

Thanks much,

Nitin

Nitin Borwankar