[IPython-User] evolution of sharing IPYNB?

Dennis Daniels dennisgdaniels@gmail....
Sun Mar 17 10:31:00 CDT 2013

Greetings
I would like to poll users/readers on their opinions of best way to share
IPYNB files.

I've used

   - git
   - dropbox
   - various paste sites

None of which are bad but none are, dare I say, community building?

Preferably, IPYNB files  would be shared in a similar way as what
mit.scratch is doing, where programs/files are shared and edited willy
nilly with new variations being generated all the time. Or like some of the
processing sites, where code is copied and reworked and saved back to the
library in a new form and maybe with improvements and always with credits
to the originator. ScraperWiki does code sharing very well too.

What of Ipython? Is there a way to make sharing and reusing and editing and
reposting IPYNB files as easy as possible?

with regards,
Dennis