[IPython-User] How will users of Ipython Dev 1.0 know to upgrade/pull to latest and when is the next sprint?

Tue Mar 19 07:52:18 CDT 2013

Hi Denis,
Le 19 mars 2013 à 13:45, Dennis Daniels a écrit :

> How will users of Ipython Dev 1.0 know that they should pull the latest source and build and when is the next sprint? I checked the docs but no mention of sprints for 2013.

I think Sprint are on a per-conference Basis, last one was at PyCon a few days ago.
And I'm not sure 'sprint' are good candidate for Docs.

There are some announce on Twitter from time to time when we are at conferences.

As to when to pull/ update dev, I would say that you can try to update as often as you can.
I can update between every week when I'm not contributing a lot into IPython core, to several time a day when there are lots of PR merged in a short Period of time.
--
Matthias