[IPython-User] ipython3 and turtle play together

Pietro Terna pietro.terna@unito...
Tue Mar 19 08:27:50 CDT 2013

     Dear Daniels,

     nice explanation, thanks. But what about having the graphic output
of the turtles within the browser, to use the whole on line? Maybe it is
always impossible.

     I don't knows what the technique used there, but at
http://interactivepython.org/courselib/static/thinkcspy/PythonTurtle/helloturtle.html
they produce the output directly into the browser.

     Best, Pietro

Il 18/03/13 12:59, Dennis Daniels ha scritto:
> Just FYI, I tested turtle with ipython and it worked pretty well.
> http://youtu.be/KgwJK1qf0m4
>
> Now, to get some ipynb gathered up/put together so CS teachers for
> younger people can take advantage of Ipython's coolness.
>
> with regards and thanks
> Dennis

NB my mail address is now uniquely pietro.terna@unito.it

The world is full of interesting problems to be solved!
Home page http://web.econ.unito.it/terna or http://goo.gl/y0zbx