[IPython-User] If your gists disappear...

Tue Mar 19 13:17:56 CDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the Heads up !

Do you know ( by any chance) if the github page was sending any specific http status code like 410 Gone ? Or if it was just a 404 ?
We could maybe if it's the case catch it and show a specific message on nbviewer.

Just thinking.
--
Matthias