[IPython-User] class attributes not loading in notebook

Sun Mar 24 11:03:33 CDT 2013

Hi Again denis,

For the version, you can get kernel version by doing.

In [1]: import IPython
In [2]: IPython.__version__
Out[2]: '0.13.2.rc1'

Which version are you using BTW, you ipynb files look strange.
--
Matthias