[IPython-User] extract the code from old version notebook

Thu Mar 28 08:13:09 CDT 2013

Hi Chao,

Is this a notebook saved by IPython ?
Or did you do anything else like zipping, or modifying, because it really looks like binary in a text editor,
whereas IPython notebooks file should be pure json human readable.

--
Matthias