[IPython-User] extract the code from old version notebook

Chao YUE chaoyuejoy@gmail....
Thu Mar 28 08:30:23 CDT 2013

I guess so, because file command indicates it's a shapefile....
again sorry for the bothering. And much thanks to this incredible tool!!

Chao

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28 March 2013 13:15, Matthias BUSSONNIER <bussonniermatthias@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Me again, Does ESRI shoe file means anything to you ?
>

> As Matthias says, that's nothing like a valid ipynb file. Could you have
> overwritten it, maybe by tab completing when selecting a filename to save
> something as? Otherwise, it's possible that IPython somehow corrupted it,
> but there's no obvious way we'd create a file that looks that completely
> wrong.
>
> Thomas

Chao YUE
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE-IPSL)
UMR 1572 CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Batiment 712 - Pe 119
91191 GIF Sur YVETTE Cedex
Tel: (33) 01 69 08 29 02; Fax:01.69.08.77.16