[IPython-User] How to use anchors

Tue Oct 1 07:57:07 CDT 2013

Le 1 oct. 2013 à 13:46, jfmoulin a écrit :

> I am trying to use anchors to link to header cells either inside a given
> notebook or across notebooks.
> The docs mention this possibility but I did not find any example.
> I expected that clicking on a given cell would show me -in the browser
> address field- the full link to use but this is apparently not the case
> (Using firefox).
> What am I missing?

Anchor are supported only on header cells
Hovering the header cell should make a ¶ that when clicked will change the URL to smith like

https://...ae3bd099a#anchor_name

you could use
[local anchor](#anchor_name)
or
[remote anchor](relative_url_to_other_notebook_name#anchor_name)

That should work. (only on 1.0 and above IIRC)