[IPython-User] printing nbconverted html doc loses color

G B g.c.b.at.work@gmail....
Wed Oct 2 00:40:18 CDT 2013

Thanks!  That did it!  I edited by hand rather than run the script, but
that's the reason I was losing color.  It's also the reason I was losing
text shadows.

Since there's really no way to override these settings further down the
line, I wonder if it makes sense to remove them from the default CSS.  I
suspect that they're there so color text does't print grey on a monochrome
printer, but I'm printing to PDF and to color printers.  If they're
removed, then I can add them through custom.css, but if they're there I
can't remove them without hacking the source.