[IPython-User] How to communicate with a .Net 4.5 application from iPython

Thu Oct 3 08:34:58 CDT 2013

Le 25 sept. 2013 à 14:35, Bjorn Madsen a écrit :

> Hi Ipython users
>
> I have IPython 1.1.0 installed on Windows-7 and need to communicate to a .Net 4.5 application.
>
> Google search "How to communicate to .Net 4.5 application from iPython" comes up with random stuff. Any hints?

Just search how to do it with **Python**. (I guess that what you are interested in)

Depends of what kind of **comunication** you want.
If you really want to communicate with **IPython** (as a kernel to do stuff from an .NET application)
then it's ZMQ. you can speak web socket with notebook.

But I guess you are more interested in having a Python program that talk to a (existing ?) .NET app.
Then it depends what your NET app exposes. If you are building the NET app yourself, you can pretty much
pick the messaging framework you like.