[IPython-User] iPython notebook kernel died

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Thu Oct 10 11:32:39 CDT 2013

Is it possible that you have two versions of IPython installed, and the
kernel process is somehow importing the wrong version of IPython, so it
doesn't match the notebook process? Can you try removing all traces of
IPython and reinstalling it?

Thanks,
Thomas