[IPython-User] static version of reveal?

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Fri Oct 25 13:28:21 CDT 2013

Yes, if you just checkout a local copy of reveal.js next to the exported
files, it should work just fine.

You can also configure where the browser gets reveal.js from with the
`--reveal-prefix` / `RevealHelpPreprocessor.url_prefix` option.