[IPython-User] Notebook manager and POST args

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Wed Oct 30 02:11:57 CDT 2013

URLs changed a week ago or so,
I would suggest updating.

That Being said, it is not possible yet, but we will need a mechanisms like that at some point to decide which kernel to start.

Envoyé de mon iPhone