[IPython-User] Notebook manager and POST args

Wed Oct 30 08:20:52 CDT 2013

Le 30 oct. 2013 à 14:02, Ian Stokes-Rees a écrit :

> On 10/30/13, 3:11 AM, Matthias Bussonnier wrote:
>> URLs changed a week ago or so,
>> I would suggest updating.
>
> I'm working off the "1.x" branch, and need to stick with that for the time being.  This is for integrating ipython into Wakari, and is (amongst other things) to be able to set the "executable" and "cwd" parameters in `start_kernel()`.
> I'll make what changes are required, but it sounds like I'm not going likely to be successful getting a PR accepted onto the 1.x branch.

No, 1.x is strictly bug fix (or we would be refused by debian packagers)
 2.0 will be december-somethign-ish.

You should consider 2.0-dev as we have multi-dir support now (this mean setting cwd of kernel already),
and without UUID with a rest-full URL.And we plan on being able to set maybe not "executable", but at lest
a key that map to a predetermine kernel starting command (to change language).

Anyway, those question are better asked on IPython-dev.