[IPython-User] %paste "TypeError: Type str doesn't support the buffer API".

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy@yahoo.co...
Tue Oct 29 19:17:32 CDT 2013

On 30/10/2013 00:08, Fernando Perez wrote:
> Mmh, I just replied to your previous post.  Can anyone else confirm this
> is happening on Windows?
>
> Mark, does it happen always for you, or only if you copy certain
> specific content to the clipboard?
>
> Thanks

It happens all the time, something as simple as a=1 will trigger the
traceback if cut and pasted.

Also sorry about the double post, I still don't get how all these email
systems work :(

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence