[IPython-User] https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/3386/

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy@yahoo.co...
Tue Oct 29 19:35:45 CDT 2013

On 30/10/2013 00:07, Fernando Perez wrote:
> Mark, I can't seem to reproduce it at all on current IPython with
> Python3, though only on linux. If you have a reliable way to replicate
> it, please post directly on the issue so we can reopen it and look into
> it further. But as far as we can tell, this problem has been fixed on
> the 1.x series.
>
> Cheers,

Complete traceback posted on the issue as requested.

I've seen a reference to this occurring when pywin32 is installed.  I'll
take that off my machine and try to reproduce it if you want, but not
right now, I'm heading for bed as it's after midnight here :)

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence