[IPython-User] %paste "TypeError: Type str doesn't support the buffer API".

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Oct 30 23:35:35 CDT 2013

Thomas seems to have it now under control at:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/4460

if anyone else can check and still finds that $4460 is not sufficient,
please let us know.