[IPython-User] Creating Basemap Instance Fails in IPython; Works in Python

Patrick Marsh patrickmarshwx@gmail....
Mon Sep 2 11:41:29 CDT 2013

I've rolled back Basemap and IPython to versions that I know worked 2
months ago…and the segfault still occurs. What's weird is that this only
happens with the IPython interpreter and not a plain Python interpreter.

I could really use some help in trying to track this down…

I should have added that I'm running OS X 10.8.4

Thanks for any help…
Patrick