[IPython-User] Math render

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Wed Sep 4 10:45:50 CDT 2013

In that case, I am skeptical that you really have SymPy 0.7.3. Does

import sympy
sympy.__version__

show this?

Aaron Meurer

On Sep 4, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Juan Manuel Milanesio <juan.milanesio@gmail.com>
wrote:

the python version is 2.7.3 and when I use init_printing(use_latex='mathjax'),
it doesn't recognize the 'use_latex' option

*Juan Manuel Milanesio*
Profesor Ayudante Ingeniería Química
Becario Posdoctoral CONICET

*I + D + T + Q* (Grupo Vinculado PLAPIQUI - CONICET)
Facultad de Ciencias Exactas Físicas y Naturales. Universidad Nacional de
Córdoba.
Av. Velez Sarsfield 1611, Ciudad Universitaria.
X5016GCA Córdoba, ARGENTINA.
Tel. (0351) 152550935
www.idtq.efn.uncor.edu