[IPython-User] IPython-User Digest, Vol 119, Issue 10

Alessandro Gagliardi alessandro@path....
Thu Sep 5 14:00:33 CDT 2013

Thanks. That got me most of the way there, but not quite, because now the
file names are colliding (because I have multiple engines running on each
node). One solution would be to have each engine store the value in a
separate file but that means naming the file dynamically. Following
http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/rel-0.12/config/extensions/storemagic.html I
don't see any way to do that. (I tried eval, but it didn't work. I also
tried appending, but that didn't work either.)

Thoughts?