[IPython-User] Creating Basemap Instance Fails in IPython; Works in Python

Patrick Marsh patrickmarshwx@gmail....
Sat Sep 7 10:34:40 CDT 2013

It was the same version of Python; but the sys.path was different for the
two.

I ended up blowing everything away and rebuilding Python and the modules to
fix the problem.

Patrick