[IPython-User] Nbconvert template tutorial

G B g.c.b.at.work@gmail....
Thu Sep 12 17:33:06 CDT 2013

Hey all-

Very jazzed about the 1.0 release, but I'm now having a hard time getting print output into a format I'm happy with...  I can no longer print from the browser, an nbconvert to HTML neglects my custom CSS.

Is there a tutorial anywhere on using nbconvert or on setting up custom templates for export?  I think I'd eventually like to use Latex to export if I can get the formatting to look less formal, but HTML is fine for now.

Thanks!