[IPython-User] Press Control-Enter twice quickly produce duplicate outputs

fjdu fujun.du@gmail....
Tue Sep 17 10:58:21 CDT 2013

Not sure whether this is a bug or not, but when I run a cell in place with
"Control-Enter" to make a plot, and if I press the key combination very
quickly twice (namely, press "Control-Enter-Enter"), I will have two copies
of the same plot shown below the cell.

This is nothing important but just for you to know the issue.  To reproduce
the behavior, I guess the computation in the cell must take quite some time
to finish (to be slower than the key press).   For example, put the
following code into a new cell and press "Control-Enter-Enter" quickly you
will get two output "xxx".  In case your computer is very fast, add one or a
few more zeros to the xrange:
import math
for i in xrange(1000000):
    a = math.sin(i)