[IPython-User] turtle class and in line display

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Sep 17 21:45:01 CDT 2013

Hi Pietro,

you probably want to study this:

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/urls/raw.github.com/ipython/ipython/master/examples/notebooks/Custom%20Display%20Logic.ipynb

to better understand how to create custom display objects. Then it
wlll be a matter of getting png frames out of the tcl/tk objects,
which shouldn't be too hard since they expose, if I recall correctly,
their canvas.

The IPythonBlocks project may also be useful for inspiration:

https://github.com/jiffyclub/ipythonblocks