[IPython-User] ipython drops into python prompt

John Reid j.reid@mail.cryst.bbk.ac...
Thu Sep 19 02:32:11 CDT 2013

It is running
/home/john/Analysis/PWM-scanning-benchmarks/virtualenv/bin/ipython

which looks like (after upgrading this morning to 1.1.0):

#!/home/john/Analysis/PWM-scanning-benchmarks/virtualenv/bin/python
# EASY-INSTALL-ENTRY-SCRIPT: 'ipython==1.1.0','console_scripts','ipython'
__requires__ = 'ipython==1.1.0'
import sys
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point

if __name__ == '__main__':
    sys.exit(
        load_entry_point('ipython==1.1.0', 'console_scripts', 'ipython')()
    )

but I still get the same symptoms of dropping into a different prompt.

John.