[IPython-User] ipython drops into python prompt

John Reid j.reid@mail.cryst.bbk.ac...
Thu Sep 19 10:55:58 CDT 2013

I've scrapped the virtualenv and reinstalled everything from scratch. I
don't see this issue any more. I'm guessing it was an artifact of trying
to update the ipython or python version without recreating the virtualenv.

Thanks for the help,
John.