[IPython-User] fortran magic updated + question

Trémouilles David david.trem@gmail....
Sat Sep 21 03:23:38 CDT 2013

Hi,

Looks like it work fine on Mac OS X.

The syntax highlight is a nice feature :-) . But one
has to run the cell to get it. When the notebook
is (re)opened the syntax highlight is lost (need to run the notebook again).
Is there any way to fix this ?

Thanks for this good work Gaitán,

David