[IPython-User] windows installer problem

Jonathan March JDM@MarchRay....
Mon Sep 23 15:48:00 CDT 2013

Ryan,

Glad to hear that you are in good shape; for reference, you can install
external packages into Canopy, including (since Canopy 1.0.3 in June) by
using Gohke's installers. It is necessary to "set Canopy to be default
Python" (during initial config or from Preferences dialog) so that the
appropriate PATH and registry entries will be set, before the installation.

Jonathan