[IPython-User] [numfocus] Microsoft donates $100, 000 to IPython via NumFOCUS

Anthony Scopatz scopatz@gmail....
Thu Sep 26 23:29:30 CDT 2013

Thanks for the kind words, Fernando,

But frankly, my efforts are but a small thanks compared to the huge boons
that the IPython team has provided me with throughout the years.  This
award is well deserved!

Be Well
Anthony