[IPython-User] [numfocus] Microsoft donates $100, 000 to IPython via NumFOCUS

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas@pettiaux...
Fri Sep 27 01:02:37 CDT 2013

Hello,

I have another question : is the ipython team free or nearly free to chose
the projects where the money will be spent or is it only/mainly related to
the advancement of itpyhton on Microsoft platform (with VisualStudio, Azure
...) ?

Thanks,

Nicolas