[IPython-User] Various questions in regard to notebook

Adam Hughes hughesadam87@gmail....
Mon Feb 3 20:41:07 CST 2014

Brian,

I tried the --log-level flag.  Actually I set it to CRITICAL:

    ipython notebook --pylab=inline --log-level=CRITICAL

My custom logger's warnings still show up in the notebook.  Would you by
chance think it is possible that I've written a logger that's doing
something non-standard, and hence not compatible with ipython's setting, or
overriding them or something.  Wondering if this has ever come up in the
past...

If you've never encountered it, I'll probably just sub out my dumb bells
and whistles logger for the standard one in a future refactor.

Thanks