[IPython-User] Various questions in regard to notebook

Adam Hughes hughesadam87@gmail....
Tue Feb 4 16:16:03 CST 2014

Brian, one more followup if i may:

I was looking at your repo (
https://github.com/ellisonbg/talk-cplug2013/blob/master/load_style.py)
where you load a style and was able to use this successfully (thanks!).   I
really like the new style of my notebook, and when I host the notebook
through the viewer, would like the static HTML to reflect this.  I'm
hosting our notebooks through github.  To your knowledge, is it possible to
link to the notebookviewer and get the style to remain in tact?