[IPython-User] Various questions in regard to notebook

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Tue Feb 4 16:47:29 CST 2014

Yep, when you put CSS in HTML output like that it is embedded into the
static html that nbviewer generates and will definitely style the page
there. The one thing to be aware of is that nbviewer is running
ipython 1.1, which supports slightly different CSS than 2.0 which will
be released soon. After 2.0 is released, we will update nbviewer to
use that and you might have to update your CSS at that point.

Brian E. Granger