[IPython-User] 2.0dev REST API - Cross Origin problem

Paul Hughes paulinzurich@gmail....
Fri Feb 14 20:44:38 CST 2014

Does this mean it will be impossible to interact with the notebook server
via the REST API from another application?

And when you say 'normally', what are the non-normal scenarios outside of
this normal, and do any of them apply to my problem.

Thanks.