[IPython-User] 2.0dev REST API - Cross Origin problem

Paul Hughes paulinzurich@gmail....
Sat Feb 15 23:20:00 CST 2014

Thanks for the pointers Carl.  I will use my app's server as a proxy to
query the API outside the browser and relay it to the app.  It seems this
is the only solution (at this time), but one that works reasonably well.