[IPython-User] When you raise something to an exponent that is more then one character long, only the first character is displayed as superscript

Aaron E-J ae03@hampshire....
Tue Feb 18 16:26:35 CST 2014

I am trying to display some formatted math using the markdown syntax in
the notebook but when you raise something to an exponent that is more
then one character long, only the first character is displayed as
superscript. I have a screen shot of the math using SymPy and the math
using markdown. If this is not an error but simply that I am not
formatting the code correctly, let me know, I’m new to ipython
markdownerror
<https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/1979828/2200733/40c09532-98e6-11e3-971c-20bb1e98a5ab.png>

--
Aaron E-J