[IPython-User] %run magic file not found?

Adam Hughes hughesadam87@gmail....
Thu Feb 20 18:42:58 CST 2014

I've put several style and configuration info into a notebook called
NBCONFIG.ipynb.

In other notebooks, I want to run this so that all of the configurations
are set, and when I use the %run magic, I get the following error:

%run "NBCONFIG.ipynb"

ERROR: File `u'NBCONFIG.ipynb.py'` not found.

I've tried several variations; ie no file extension, no quotes, even as far
as actually giving the file an extension of .ipynb.py.
I'm using the kernel in enthought canopy.  Are other able to reproduce this
problem?