[IPython-User] %run magic file not found?

Adam Hughes hughesadam87@gmail....
Thu Feb 20 19:52:09 CST 2014

Ah I see.  I'm using 1.1.0 still, through Canopy; I presume they haven't
gotten the 1.2 egg out yet.  I installed 1.2, and the problem seems fixed;
however, there looks to be a bug where at some point false was used instead
of False:

/home/adam/Desktop/imgproc_supplemental/Notebooks/NBCONFIG.ipynb in
<module>()     33     {     34      "cell_type": "code",---> 35
"collapsed": false,     36      "input": [     37
"plt.rcParams['figure.figsize'] = 8, 6\n",
NameError: name 'false' is not defined

Do you think I should install the dev version?