[IPython-User] %run magic file not found?

Adam Hughes hughesadam87@gmail....
Thu Feb 20 20:03:43 CST 2014

Sorry, quick followup.

I wasn't able to install the dev version, got something like this:

AssertionError: Missing package data:
IPython/html/static/components/backbone/backbone-min.js

However I was able to fix the notebook by opening it's source and replacing
"false" with "False".  This typo was written to every cell actually, so it
might be a serious bug, but I'm not sure if it has been fixed yet, since I
didn't get the dev version installed.  Additionally, it's not clear to me
which modules are responsible for writing the .ipynb files, particularly
these lines:

    {
     "cell_type": "code",
     "collapsed":false,   <----- BUG