[IPython-User] %run magic file not found?

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Thu Feb 20 20:24:42 CST 2014

By the way, we're trying to encourage people onto the ipython-dev list
rather than ipython-user, so we can condense discussion onto one list. I
still subscribe to both, but for other questions, you may have more luck on
ipython-dev.

Thomas