[IPython-User] Whats the right way to install modules via pip if you are using conda?

Norfeldt lasse@norfeldt...
Mon Feb 24 15:10:55 CST 2014

So I have been used to get IPython via pythonxy - since it seemed to work
best on window 7

But recently I tried to get it by conda and it seemed to work very well -
until now, when I have to install modules. I'm use to do 'pip install
webcolors' - it installs something. But it is not install for my ipython (Im
in doubt if it is even installed in the normal python).. it used to work
just fine.. any suggestions?

BTW: I'm not used to working with pip environments - if that information is
needed