[IPython-User] Whats the right way to install modules via pip if you are using conda?

Norfeldt lasse@norfeldt...
Tue Feb 25 02:45:43 CST 2014

I have currently done like Matt suggested - removed all python programs and
even the environmental PATH that involved python.

But the installation of 3rd party packages with conda is not working -
tried "Conda install win32com" no luck.

Yours Sincerely / Venlig hilsen
Lasse Nørfeldt

*MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences*