[IPython-User] Whats the right way to install modules via pip if you are using conda?

Matt Merrifield rmatthewmerrifield@gmail....
Tue Feb 25 12:27:38 CST 2014

Conda doesn't always have packages listed in its index. I generally use
easy_install, which seems to find things more reliably. With only one
distribution (Anaconda) on my machine, it manages to put the packages in
the right place.

Of course, your mileage may vary. Best of luck!