[Nipy-devel] HBM meet Wednesday 11am in the cafeteria

roberto.viviani@uni-u... roberto.viviani@uni-u...
Wed Jun 9 01:32:02 CDT 2010

Hallo,

I have been reading on and off this list for at least six months now,
and I would be happy to meet someone involved with this project and
aschange ideas. Yesterday I was hovering around your poster, but I
never managed to see anyone. (I also have posters of my own to look
after). Is there any chance to meet any of you at some time?

Roberto Viviani
Ulm