[Numpy-discussion] lapack_lite

Paul F. Dubois pauldubois at home.com
Mon Aug 28 06:56:56 CDT 2000

That would be me, and it is fixed now. I had done a cvs add, and created a
directory and put stuff in it, but I think I moved it to a different name
temporarily for a test and didn't put it back, so when I did the commit it
was missed.

I also had missed adding one file and needed to repair the setup files for a
three-digit distutils version - a stupid error on my part.

Jack, I will add you to the developer list so you can check in your macisms.