[Numpy-discussion] CVS updated but cannot release 17.2.0

Paul F. Dubois pauldubois at home.com
Mon Dec 11 12:33:03 CST 2000

I have CVS updated with fixes to MA, and the optimization for ones, etc.

I can't release the files because they lost the upload server that does that
and until they get the replacement online there are no new file releases.

Developers, there are bug reports for FFT and savespace that need attention
from the corresponding experts.

The patch list is clear.

We have completed the refereed papers program for IPC9 and it will be
released shortly after notification of authors. The program is quite good,
plus there are tutorials and two other tracks. I encourage all Nummies to
attend (March, Long Beach CA; see python9.org). Registration has just
opened.