[Numpy-discussion] Moving archives to Sourceforge.

Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net
Thu Mar 9 15:52:36 CST 2000

Travis:

> qI'm responding, but I don't know the answer to your question.  I am not
familiar with Mailman, or how to move archives on to sourceforge, or if it
is even possible.

i have been in contact with Paul Dubois and i am tracking down the
feasibility of making the transfer happen. it amounts to cat'ing the
mailbox from the matrix sig archive onto the sourceforge archive, and
re-running the archiver on the resulting mailbox (according to barry
warsaw).

so we need to find out if sourceforge allows us to fiddle with the
mailbox in that fashion.

les schaffer